Howie Busch is a seasoned Inventor, Entrepreneur, Advisor
& Attorney who has experienced success in a number of related
Mr. Busch designs and develops innovative consumer products,
which he typically licenses to leaders in the appropriate
- DudeRobe - Re-designed & re-engineered the bathrobe into
something guys today will actually want to wear. Ran successful
Kickstarter campaign that was nearly 300% funded & is now
appearing on Shark Tank.
World's Smallest Travel Pillow
, sold in airports around the
Ugly Christmas Blankets
...the perfect holiday gift for that
hard to shop for person in your life.
, the bobblehead for your wall coming to stores
starting Q3 2016.
Before becoming an Inventor, some other Cool Stuff I’ve done:
- One of the "godfathers" of the bathroom advertising industry, Mr.
Busch sold his interest in his indoor advertising company to attend
- By the time his second year of law school rolled around, he was
negotiating NFL contracts for players like 1st Round Draft Pick Tim
- Negotiated UNDER ARMOUR’S first pro sports license with the
- Helped little known NFL player Bill Goldberg get into
professional wrestling, where he became GOLDBERG, one of the most
successful and highly compensated wrestlers of all time.
- Negotiated multiple World Series of Poker deals with ESPN.
- Represented numerous sports broadcasters, producers and
production companies, negotiating deals with ESPN, NBC, CBS, ABC,